The important inspection steps of metal stamping parts
The keyboard stamping factory will explain to you the important testing steps of metal stamping parts:
Stamping is the first of the four major processes of automobile manufacturing. Stamping parts serve as the basis for the quality assurance of automobile bodies. The quality of stamping is directly related to the pros and cons of the entire car, so its importance is self-evident.
The following mainly introduces the quality inspection of its ten aspects.
1. Material inspection The quality control of materials is divided into material receiving inspection, material cleaning before and after inspection, and material production inspection. The purpose is to confirm that the material quality meets the production requirements.
2. The first piece of the first order inspection keyboard keyboard factory will explain to you, the first piece of the stamped part determines the quality of the entire batch of parts, and the first piece of the first order inspection is an important part of the first item inspection. In a specific way, observe whether there are any bad phenomena such as bottom marking, cracking, wrinkling, and deformation of the part.
3. Online inspection of 100% of stamping parts is mainly realized by zone inspection, including visual inspection and tools.
4. First item, middleware and tail piece extraction inspection The first item, middleware and tail piece extraction inspection can be used to better achieve quality control.
5. Inspection of the whole basket of the product The quality confirmation of the whole basket after the basket is installed can avoid the outflow of bad parts caused by the unsuitability of personnel to put baskets and station equipment.
6. Detection of the thinning rate of the sheet metal of the product Using the thickness gauge to detect the thinning rate of the easy-to-crack parts of the workpiece analyzed by CAE and the statistically-cracked parts of the workpiece in production statistics, you can advance the dangerous parts of the workpiece that are easy to crack Be alert.
7. Accuracy inspection of parts Use tools to perform full-scale accuracy inspection of parts (the first part), which can give early warning to parts with large changes in the pass rate in advance, to avoid affecting the dimensional accuracy of the entire vehicle.
8. Defective hand repair keyboard stamping factory will explain it for you. Defective hand repair refers to the whole basket and secondary selection inspection of the parts after the parts are repaired. The purpose is to repair the defects detected in each quality control project, avoid the outflow of defective products and reduce the loss of scrap.
9, the second selection inspection of the parts of the easy-to-crack parts after the production of the second selection inspection, can avoid the failure to detect non-defective products caused by the previous inspection.
10. Outbound inspection of parts This is the last pass of the quality control of the parts. Through reconfirmation of outbound inspections, the outflow of defective products can be effectively avoided.
These checks are important for stamping parts.